A beautiful building houses the Musee Rodin, and it is surrounded by wonderful gardens where you can stroll and enjoy the peaceful surroundings. Rodin’s sculptures are dotted throughout the gardens, and it’s well worth a visit inside the museum.
79, rue de Varenne – 75007 Paris
Phone : +33 (0)1 44 18 61 10
Métro (line 13) : Varenne or Invalides
R.E.R (line C) : Invalides
Buses : 69, 82, 87, 92
Musee Rodin’s Opening hours during Summer (April to September):
* Museum and museum store :
* Open from 9.30am to 5.45pm (from Oct 1, opens at 10am)
* Hôtel Biron cleared at 5.45pm
* Garden cleared at 6.45pm
* Last tickets sold at 5.15pm
When is Musee Rodin closed?
The museum is closed on January 1st, May 1st and December 25.
- €7 per adult for the museum and gardens
- €10 for the exhibitions and museum
- The Family rate (which includes 2 adults and one child under the age of 18): €10 for museum and garden
- If you’d like to visit the Rodin museum and gardens more than once during your visit to Paris, you might consider buying a monthly subscription for €6 or a yearly one for €15
- If you are planning to visit both the Musee Rodin and the Musee d’Orsay on the same day, the great news is you can get one ticket to visit both museums for €12
When is Musee Rodin free?
The museum is wonderfully free on the first Sunday of each month, and it only costs €1 to visit the gardens.